Fireworks Injury - Initial Injury
Kwame lives in Ghana and was protecting his son from a firecracker when it exploded in his hand on old years eve 2017. He received medical attention and was referred to hand therapy, but he was unable to regain full active range of morion of the fingers with traditional therapy. After a few months he flew to South Africa from Ghana to have Hand Therapy at Hand Consult SA. This week's #handjournal will focus on the treatment and results he achieved using the CMMS technique. The technique enabled him to receive treatment even though he lives in Ghana, which is a 6 hour flight from Johannesburg.